Clean Currents is a proud member of the Clean Energy Partnership, Sustainable Business Network of Washington, Chesapeake Sustainable Business Network and Co-Op American Business Network.
What does SBNOW stand for?
SBNOW stands for Sustainable Business Network of Washington (District of Columbia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Santa Barbara Natural History Museum (California)
- Southwestern Bell Network Integration
- Santa Barbara Navy League (Santa Barbara, California)
- School of Business and Nonprofit Management (North Park University; Chicago, IL)
- State Bar of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM, USA)
- State-Based Network Management (data networks)
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Straight But Not Narrow (heterosexual members of LGBT groups)
- Senior British Naval Officer (UK)
- Standing But Not Operating
- Senior British Naval Officer, Western Atlantic (US Navy)
- Sungei Buloh Nature Park (Singapore)
- Sustainable Business Network of Portland (Portland, OR)
- Synthetic Human Brain Natriuretic Peptide
- Space-Based Nuclear Particle Beam
- Sociedade Brasileira de Nutrição Parenteral Enteral (Portuguese: Brazilian Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition)
- Signed Binary Number Representation
- Simultaneous Biological Nutrient Removal (wastewater treatment process)
- Spiritual But Not Religious
- Southwest Border Nonprofit Resource Center (University of Texas-Pan American; Edinburg, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First sustaining member of Washington DC Sustainable Business Network WASHINGTON -- Sustainable Business Network of Washington (SB NOW) announced today that Calvert has joined and become the first sustaining member of the Sustainable Business Network of Washington (SB NOW), a non-profit group with over 65 members that brings together community leaders from business, academia, government and the not-for-profit community to advance and advocate socially responsible business.