The Environmental Prize of the City of Vienna honours innovative ideas and projects designed to economise on the use of energy, waste and resources, as well as measures for building environmental awareness and the social aspects of sustainable business management.
What does SBM stand for?
SBM stands for Sustainable Business Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBM
We have 201 other meanings of SBM in our Acronym Attic
- Subic Bay Marine (US and Philippines)
- Subject Benchmarking (higher education)
- Subnet Bandwidth Management
- Successor by Merger
- Suicidal Black Metal (music genre)
- Sunflower Birth Mothers
- Super Bit Mapping (Sony CD mastering technology)
- Supply Base Management
- Support Business Manager
- Suzhou Best Metal Products Co., Ltd. (steel tubing manufacturer; China)
- Swedish Bike Meet
- Synthetic Based Mud (oil drilling)
- Systematic Botany Monographs (American Society of Plant Taxonomists)
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art (California)
- Southern Building Material Association
- Spinal and Bulbar Muscular Atrophy
- Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophy
- Steel Bar Mills Association
- Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
GRUPO SURA was again included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index which benchmarks sustainable business management, including aspects regarding corporate governance and transparency practices.
Additionally, she teaches sustainable business management at Bainbridge Graduate Institute in Seattle and is the chief insurgent of the Madrone Project, a leading group on building a noteworthy curriculum to bring sustainability solutions to a greater scale.
Environmental protection and sustainable business management are a central objective of our corporate strategy.
George received a MBA in sustainable business management from the Presidio Graduate School in San Francisco and a BS in Business Administration/Marketing and Logistics from Central Michigan University.
At the same time the group understands the perspective and expectations of customers and stakeholders around the world that their partners exhibit a genuine respect for and commitment to the highest standards of sustainable business management," Ms.
This award again confirms AUO's core value of integrity, and exercises it through three related values: "Passion & Professionalism," "Execution & Excellence," "Caring & Contribution," as well as its beliefs in sustainable business management derived from it.
Most recently, he collaborated with Andrew Savitz on The Triple Bottom Line (Jossey-Bass, an imprint of Wiley), a book examining the issues surrounding sustainable business management.