Eugene's sustainable business initiatives are merely suggestions without the power of investment capital.
What does SBI stand for?
SBI stands for Sustainable Business Initiative (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBI
We have 316 other meanings of SBI in our Acronym Attic
- Steel Boiler Institute
- Stockholm Brain Institute
- Strategic Business Initiatives
- Strategic Business Intelligence (South Africa)
- Sub- Boreal Interior (Canada)
- Sub-Bitstream Indicators
- Subsidiary Body for Implementation
- Suku Bunga Bi
- Surrounded by Idiots (fansite)
- Suspected Border Intruder
- Sustainable Business Institute (California)
- Sustainable Business International, LLC (Seattle, Washington)
- Swiss Banking Institute (University of Zurich; Switzerland)
- Synthetic Blood International (various locations)
- Systems Business Integration (Bermuda)
- Saskatchewan Brain Injury Association
- Security Breach Information Act (2003; California)
- Seven Bridges Ice Arena (Woodridge, IL)
- Small Business Investment Act of 1958
- Small Business Investor Alliance (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suntech recently launched the first global edition of its Sustainability Report 2010, which showcases the company's successes and opportunities with sustainable business initiatives.
Across 29 sustainable business initiatives the Verdantix market forecast finds that spending on smart grid and electric vehicles will grow fastest.
Lane is an active participant in the City of Eugene's Sustainable Business Initiative, and it's one of the only community colleges in the nation to employ a full-time sustainability coordinator.
We are looking forward to Green Mountain Energy Company providing corporate leadership in helping other Central Texas companies implement sustainable business initiatives.
Committed to innovate in global marketing and complement the government to help Taiwanese businesses accomplish their goal of selling products to every corner of the world, TAITRA actively joins international trade fairs and launches sustainable business initiatives.
One of her first projects after her 2004 election was a sustainable business initiative that encourages the growth of businesses that produce sustainable products while promoting green building, recycling, natural food, alternative fuel and alternative energy development," the magazine noted on its website announcing the recognition.
Experts will be on hand to share best practices and advice on when to talk, and how much to say about sustainable business initiatives, as well as how to effectively manage a productive and unique brand conversation in today's digital world.