This encourages clients and staff to implement improvements across corporate responsibility, carbon strategy and sustainable asset management, to achieve short and long term goals.
What does SAM stand for?
SAM stands for Sustainable Asset Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAM
We have 904 other meanings of SAM in our Acronym Attic
- Super-rate Adapter Module (Newbridge)
- Supplemental Aid to Maintenance
- Supplemental Assay Method
- Supplier Agreement Management
- Support Account Manager
- Support Agreement Manager
- Surface-to-Air Missile
- Surveillance/Systems Analysis Model
- Suspicious Activity Monitoring (software)
- Susquehanna Art Museum (Harrisburg, PA)
- Sveikatos Apsaugos Ministerijos (Lithuanian: Ministry of Emergency Health)
- Switched Access with Multiplexer
- Sydney Alumni Magazine (University of Sydney; Sydney, Australia)
- Symantec Anti-Virus for Macintosh
- Synchronous Access Mode
- Synchronous Address Multiplexor
- Synchronous/Asynchronous Multiplexer
- Syndicat des Agences de Mannequins (French: Union of Model Agencies)
- System Access Module
- System Acquisition Manager/Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the DJSI The DJSI is a stock index developed in 1999 jointly by Swiss asset management advisor Sustainable Asset Management AG (hereafter “SAM”) and Dow Jones & Company of the United States.
Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes was launched jointly by Dow Jones Index, STOXX and Sustainable Asset Management in 1999.
Produced by Zurich-based Sustainable Asset Management Group together with Dow Jones Indexes and STOXX Limited, the DJSI Indexes evaluate the economic, environmental and social performance of sustainability-driven companies across 57 industry groups.
The DJSI World is compiled annually by Dow Jones and Switzerland's Sustainable Asset Management (SAM), based on a thorough analysis of corporate economic, environmental and social performance.
Most recently, he was Managing Director for Zurich based SAM - Sustainable Asset Management.
The DJSI are based on annual global sustainable asset management analysis of corporate economic, environmental and social performance, and Ladbrokes have been ranked the leading gambling company for sustainability, one of only two gambling companies worldwide to feature on the list.
The level of interest we are currently witnessing is very encouraging," said Bjorn Tore Urdal, Senior Equity Analyst (Energy) at Sustainable Asset Management.