IFAD distributed the financing through Community Based Agriculture and Rural Development Programme (CBARDP) for the state s efforts to offer sustainable agriculture and rural development intervention, under Community Development Funds (CDF).
What does SARD stand for?
SARD stands for Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SARD
We have 25 other meanings of SARD in our Acronym Attic
- Southeast Asia Regional Committee for START
- Section of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Selling, Administrative, Research and Development
- Sigma Advanced Racing Development (racing; Japan)
- Slow Acting Anti-Rheumatic Drug
- Special Airlift Requirement Directive
- Special Airlift Requirement Document
- Stroke and Related Disorders
- Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Department
- Sudden Acquired Retinal Degeneration
- System Architecture and Requirements Definition
- Search And Rescue Dog Association
- Secretary of the Army for Research, Development, & Acquisition
- Smoky Applied Research and Demonstration Association (Canada)
- Society for the Aid and Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers (Hong Kong)
- Solar Array Retention & Deployment Assembly
- State And Regional Defense/Disaster Airlift
- Schizophrenia and Related Disorders Alliance of America (Houston, TX)
- Search and Rescue Dog Association of Alberta
- Square and Round Dance Association of Southern (Tucson, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following an international conference on Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development in Mountain Regions (Adelboden, Switzerland, June 2002), the Johannesburg World Summit on Sustainable Development (September 2002) and other recent international meetings, FAO has now prepared a four-year project to promote policies that favour sustainable agriculture and rural development in mountain regions.
An FAO document on ''food insecurity and vulnerability'' in Asia and the Pacific released at the conference says government funding of sustainable agriculture and rural development sectors has been inadequate ''even in the best of circumstances.