Susquehanna Financial Group, Lllp (SFG), the institutional broker-dealer unit of the Susquehanna International Group of Companies (SIG), has said that it has named Herman Leung as senior analyst, covering the US Internet sector.
What does SIG stand for?
SIG stands for Susquehanna International Group (Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIG
We have 200 other meanings of SIG in our Acronym Attic
- State Innovation Grant (US EPA)
- Strategic Initiatives Group (USMC)
- Strategic Integration Group
- Strategic Intelligence Group
- Strategy Implementation Group (various organizations)
- Street Index Guide
- Stress in General (scale)
- Structural Informatics Group (Washington)
- Summer Institute for the Gifted
- Surface Immunoglobulins
- System Integration Group
- Système d'Information Géographique (French)
- Sigmon Traffic Alert (Lloyd Sigmon)
- Signal Battalion
- Signal Ground
- Signal Operator (military communications specialist)
- Special Interest Group: Information Architecture
- Senior Interdepartmental Group - International Economic Policy (Ronald Regan era interdepartmental policy group)
- Signorina (Italian: Miss)
- Signora (Italian: Mistress)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK, June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Susquehanna Financial Group, LLLP (SFG), a subsidiary of Susquehanna International Group LLP (SIG), announced today the addition of two senior Wall Street analysts to the firm's Equity Research team.
Susquehanna Securities, an affiliate of the Susquehanna International Group of Companies (SIG), one of the nation's largest market making firms, will provide the liquidity and maintain the specialist book for the RevenueShares Large Cap Fund options.
Susquehanna Financial Group LLLP (SFG), the institutional broker-dealer member of the Susquehanna International Group of Companies (SIG), has said that it has hired senior research sales professionals Matthew Boskin and Brandon O'Daniell.
NEW YORK, May 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Susquehanna Financial Group, LLLP (SFG), a subsidiary of Susquehanna International Group LLP, is pleased to announce the hiring of Charles Sweeney as Head of Equity Cash Trading.
Susquehanna International Group SIGnificant Investment Options in Healthcare
Susquehanna Financial Group (SFG), the institutional broker-dealer subsidiary of the Susquehanna International Group of Companies, has hired Frank Gilroy as its new head of corporate bond sales and trading.
Susquehanna International Group, LLP is the parent company to The Susquehanna International Group of companies (SIG).