For more than 65 years, NEC has delivered scalable, reliable and secure IT and communications solutions to over 760 leading healthcare providers, such as North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, University of Colorado Hospital, and Susquehanna Health Systems, to provide the highest quality care for their patients," said Charlie Langdon, president, NEC Unified Solutions.
What does SHS stand for?
SHS stands for Susquehanna Health System (Williamsport, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHS
We have 391 other meanings of SHS in our Acronym Attic
- Summit Historical Society (Breckenridge, CO)
- Suncoast Humane Society (Florida)
- Sunny Hills Services (San Anselmo, CA)
- Sunnyside High School (Tucson, AZ)
- Sunnyvale High School (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Super-Hero Syndrome (gaming)
- Superheated Steam Drying
- Supported Housing Services (various organizations)
- Surbiton High School (Surbiton; UK)
- Surplus Hardware Supplies, Ltd. (UK)
- Swampscott High School (Massachusetts)
- Swedenborgian House of Studies
- Swisscom Hospitality Services (hotel telecommunications)
- Swollen Head Sydrome (poultry)
- Swollen Head Syndrome
- Sylmar High School (Sylmar, CA)
- Sacred Heart School Association
- Saskatchewan Herb and Spice Association
- Scottish Harp Society of America
- Seaborn Home and School Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crozer-Keystone Health System, Susquehanna Health System, and Washington Hospital (collectively Health Systems) are not-for-profit hospitals that provide medical service to Medical Assistance (MA) recipients in southeastern, north-central, and southwestern Pennsylvania respectively.
For Example Susquehanna Health System, a multihospital system based in Williamsport, PA, has attacked the challenge of putting information into the hands of users throughout the organization.
Recently, Weis Markets awarded a $10,000 charitable donation to the Susquehanna Health System, which operates the Williamsport Hospital.
Susquehanna Health System is the parent corporation of a group of health care-related organizations including The Williamsport Hospital, a 226-bed acute care hospital located in Williamsport, PA; Divine Providence Hospital, a 31 inpatient behavioral health beds and general acute outpatient center; Muncy Valley Hospital, a 25-bed acute care critical access hospital; and Susquehanna Health Medical Group, a large multi-specialty physician group consisting of 107 physician providers.
We're excited about the benefits Soarian has brought to us during the development process," explained Pamela Wirth, vice president and CIO of Susquehanna Health System.
VP, physician resources and chief medical information officer, Susquehanna Health System, "How to Win Friends and Influence Physicians," May 23, 4:15 p.
Kirby Smith, president Susquehanna Health System, Divine Providence and Muncy Valley Hospitals, Williamsport; and -- Past Chairperson Mr.