DOSHI Gallery Exhibit: The Susquehanna Art Museum (SAM) presents an exhibit in its DOSHI Gallery at The State Museum entitled "Course and Discourse.
What does SAM stand for?
SAM stands for Susquehanna Art Museum (Harrisburg, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAM
We have 904 other meanings of SAM in our Acronym Attic
- Super-Automated Machine (early Sesame Street)
- Super-rate Adapter Module (Newbridge)
- Supplemental Aid to Maintenance
- Supplemental Assay Method
- Supplier Agreement Management
- Support Account Manager
- Support Agreement Manager
- Surface-to-Air Missile
- Surveillance/Systems Analysis Model
- Suspicious Activity Monitoring (software)
- Sustainable Asset Management
- Sveikatos Apsaugos Ministerijos (Lithuanian: Ministry of Emergency Health)
- Switched Access with Multiplexer
- Sydney Alumni Magazine (University of Sydney; Sydney, Australia)
- Symantec Anti-Virus for Macintosh
- Synchronous Access Mode
- Synchronous Address Multiplexor
- Synchronous/Asynchronous Multiplexer
- Syndicat des Agences de Mannequins (French: Union of Model Agencies)
- System Access Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Susquehanna Art Museum (SAM) of Harrisburg will be opening a new exhibit at the museum on February 12, 2012.
Contact: Wendy Sweigart, c/o Susquehanna Art Museum, 301 Market St.
DOSHI Gallery Exhibit: The Susquehanna Art Museum will open a new exhibit in its DOSHI Gallery at The State Museum entitled "Course and Discourse" on Feb.
Special Art Exhibit: "Where There is Light" is a multi-disciplinary exhibit organized by the Susquehanna Art Museum, featuring photographs by Kevyn Bashore, sculpture and painting by Freiman Stoltzfus and glass sculptures by Through the Fire Glass Studio, Aspen Glass Studio and Katherman Glass Studio.
DOSHI Gallery: The Susquehanna Art Museum is celebrating the 40[sup.
Sponsored by the Susquehanna Art Museum, the lecture will be held at The State Museum on Sun.
: Reception, The Doshi Gallery at The State Museum of Pennsylvania, A Project of the Susquehanna Art Museum (SAM), highlighting the exhibit Latent Images, featuring approximately 36 works of art created by emerging and established artists.