The Suspicious Transaction Reporting Office and criminal investigators are encouraged to identify money laundering that originates from foreign predicate offenses, and use stand-alone money laundering charges to prosecute foreign offenders in Singapore.
What does STRO stand for?
STRO stands for Suspicious Transaction Reporting Office (Financial Intelligence Unit; Singapore)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STRO
We have 3 other meanings of STRO in our Acronym Attic
- Stream (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- System Trouble Report Menu
- Strategic Missile Division
- Short-Term Rent, Mortgage and Utility
- Sea Turtle Recovery Network (Jamaica)
- Standard Technical Report Number
- Scandinavian Tire and Rim Organization (est. 1960; Sweden)
- Short Term Rental Overlay (various locations)
- State Tax Refund Offset (Michigan)
- Stereo Routes
- Stratosphere Troposphere Ozone Balance Experiment
- Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (collaboration)
- Shared Time Repair of Big Electronic Systems (computer testing language)
- Strait of Gibraltar
- Superfund Enhanced State and Tribal Role Initiative (US EPA)
- Stratification On Line System
- Store in Read-Only Memory
- State Review of Oil and Natural Gas Environmental Regulations
- State Tax Refund Offset Program
- Scientific and Technical Review Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Suspicious Transaction Reporting Office (STRO) and criminal investigators are encouraged to identify money laundering that originates from foreign predicate offenses, and use stand-alone money laundering charges to prosecute third-party offenders in Singapore.