For one thing, its protagonist, suffragist and women's rights activist Susan B.
What does SBA stand for?
SBA stands for Susan B. Anthony (social reformer; appears on US dollar coin)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SBA
We have 356 other meanings of SBA in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Brigade Airdrop (US Army)
- Strategic Business Analysis
- Strategic Business Area
- Stream Boy Advance (gaming)
- Street Basketball Association, LLC
- Structural Board Association
- Student Bar Association
- Suffolk Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Summary for Basis of Approval (FDA)
- Sunshine Breakfast Allstars (Bickford's Sunshine Breakfast, Springfield, MA, USA)
- Sustainable Building Advisor (construction)
- Sustainable Business Alliance (Berkeley, CA)
- Sustaining Base Automation
- Swedish Board of Agriculture
- Swiss Bankers Association
- Synchronous Bandwidth Allocation/Allocator
- Systems Builders Association
- Small Business Job Protection Act of 1996
- Santa Barbara Alcoholics Anonymous
- Santa Barbara Art Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another transforming moment for Stanton was when she met Susan B.
March 7 /PRNewswire/ -- During "Women's History Month" the Susan B.
It's gold in color, so as not to be confused with the common quarter, as happened 20 years ago with the silver Susan B.
Mint and MEI worked together to help ensure that the new dollar coin would appear similar to the Susan B.
Yet, there is little more than a sentence or two on her in most American histories of the period; in fact, Woodhull is barely mentioned in Susan B.
Byline: Associated Press The Clinton administration and the Federal Reserve urged swift action by Congress to provide a new gold-color dollar coin before the government must mint more of the unpopular Susan B.
Byline: David Skidmore Associated Press Americans shunned the Susan B.