After FRC completed the test, the radios were returned to our custody to be returned into the survival vests.
What does SV stand for?
SV stands for Survival Vest
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SV
We have 61 other meanings of SV in our Acronym Attic
- Suggested Viewing
- Summer Vacation
- Sun Valley High School (Aston, Pennsylvania)
- Super Value
- Super Veloce (Lamborghini)
- Super Villain
- Support Vector (learning algorithms)
- Surface Vehicle
- Sweet Vermouth (alcoholic beverage)
- Systems View
- Verein für Deutsche Schäferhunde e.V.
- Storiform Variant of Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma
- Service Validation and Testing (various companies)
- Software Verification and Validation
- System Verification and Validation
- Selective Vagotomy and Antrectomy
- Selective Vagotomy and Pyloroplasty
- Silicon Valley-Public Access Link
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aircrew endured donning ACDE in response to notional airfield biological and conventional attacks, while also wearing inhibiting anti-exposure suits, combat survival vests, and all required flight gear for periods up to 12 hours.
In the event of an imminent ditch, the member dons it under their survival vest or when in the raft.
It replaces three pieces of equipment: the AirSave survival vest, separate body armor and the current PRU-60B.
a manufacturer of military backpacks and survival vests.
That's because the headshed wants the inspection to fall in line with that of the survival vest.
The person sprinting toward the F-15 isn't dressed in flight gear (no G-suit, survival vest or helmet), nor is any of this gear visible on or near the aircraft.
The modular pockets on the Spear System, the Airsave aviators survival vest, the US Marine Molle and the Army Modular System (MLS) are all compatible with the system, which is worn on the chest and was designed to free the hips and abdomen and not conflict with a waist belt.