Paradigm, a wholly owned subsidiary of European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company (EADS), was established specifically to provide protected and survivable satellite communication services to the UK Ministry of Defence worldwide.
What does SURVSAT stand for?
SURVSAT stands for Survivable Satellite
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Survey-Control Point Access Request
- Survivability & Vulnerability Analysis Center
- Survivability/Vulnerability Information Analysis Center
- Survey Chart Log (energy exploration)
- Surveillance & Maintenance
- Survey Operations
- Survivable Satellite Communication System
- Surveillance Summary (Reports)
- Saybolt Universal Seconds
- Science Undergraduate Society
- Scottish Universities Sports
- Secondary Uses Service (UK health informatics)
- Security Update Service (various companies)
- See You Soon
- Semantically Unpredictable Sentence
- Semi-Orthogonal User Selection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DataPath 2000 family of COTS portable products for battlefield communications provides the compact, easy-to-assemble, proven and survivable satellite earth terminal solution to empower the Air Force GMT program to deliver critical voice, video and Internet communications to the edge of the warfighter network for command, control, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance capability.
Protected, beyond line-of-sight communications will be provided by the new Advanced Extremely High Frequency (Advanced EHF) satellite system, a new generation of secure and survivable satellites designed to support military forces.