Joel Bloom was a visiting assistant professor of political science and a research associate at the Oregon Survey Research Laboratory at UO, and is now associate director of institutional research and research assistant professor of political science at the University at Albany, SUNY.
What does SRL stand for?
SRL stands for Survey Research Laboratory (University of Illinois, Chicago)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRL
We have 194 other meanings of SRL in our Acronym Attic
- Statistical Remaining Lifetime
- Strangeways Research Laboratory
- Structured Return Loss (Cat 5 UTP)
- Structured Rule Language (Blaze Advisor)
- Student Reference Library (Mindscape)
- Student Rugby League (UK)
- Subscriber Relocation
- Supplemental Reference List
- Supplemental Report Language
- Supplemental Report Language (California)
- Survival Research Laboratories (San Francisco based performance art group)
- Survival Research Labs (Petaluma, CA)
- Sustainable Rural Livelihood
- Symantec Research Labs (Symantec Corporation)
- Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory (Japan)
- System Readiness Level
- System Reference Library
- System Runtime Library
- Systems Realization Laboratory (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Vereinigung für Stadt-, Regional- & Landesplanung eV (German: Society for Urban, Regional & Country Planning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conducted by the University of Illinois Survey Research Laboratory, the study estimates the number of homeless youth in Illinois and describes who they are, why they become homeless, and what they need.
Telephone consent and phone surveys will be conducted by UNC's Carolina Survey Research Laboratory.
The UO's Oregon Survey Research Laboratory will call about 900 voters from now to Nov.
But when it comes to opening their wallets to help pay for such efforts, citizens are less enthusiastic about the remedies, according to data compiled by the UO's Survey Research Laboratory.
Greater percentages this year said they were somewhat positive, somewhat negative or very negative about the state, the Oregon Survey Research Laboratory poll found.
I'll be more surprised if it fails than if it passes, but only slightly more surprised," said Joel Bloom, a research associate at the Oregon Survey Research Laboratory in Eugene.
University professors also pursue research in the humanities through the efforts of the Oregon Humanities Center, the Center for the Study of Women in Society, the Oregon Survey Research Laboratory and the Center for Housing Innovation, as well as the work of individual professors and graduate students in fields ranging from English to economics.