Reef is offering operational support from its subsea construction support vessel Reef Larissa for structure installations, ROV & survey operations as well as commissioning support in water depths down to 1400 metres.
What does SURVOPS stand for?
SURVOPS stands for Survey Operations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Survey-Control Point Storage (Input/Output) Message
- Survey-Control Point Access Request
- Survivability & Vulnerability Analysis Center
- Survivability/Vulnerability Information Analysis Center
- Survey Chart Log (energy exploration)
- Surveillance & Maintenance
- Survivable Satellite
- Survivable Satellite Communication System
- Surveillance Summary (Reports)
- Saybolt Universal Seconds
- Science Undergraduate Society
- Scottish Universities Sports
- Secondary Uses Service (UK health informatics)
- Security Update Service (various companies)
- See You Soon
- Semantically Unpredictable Sentence
Samples in periodicals archive:
RSPU has deployed the subsea construction vessel, Polar Prince, as part of the installation and burial spread, and will also assist with engineering, project management and survey operations linked to the installation and burial of all inter-array cables.
in Katy, Texas, has over 100 Compatt 6 transponders available to support subsea survey operations in the Gulf of Mexico region.
Chapters survey operations, hardware such as motherboards, operating systems and applications and use highlighted 'tidbits' of detail to outline the basics.
Now the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) has provided a standard framework for an industry-wide list in Mobilization Checklist for Offshore Survey Operations (IMCA S 016).
Prior to his position with NORC, Kasprzyk led statistical staff and survey operations as the Vice President and Director of Surveys and Statistics at Mathematica Policy Research, Inc.
military air and sea surveillance and survey operations in China s exclusive economic zone had led to military confrontations between the two sides," the ministry said.
Aa "China believes the constant US military air and sea surveillance and survey operations in China's exclusive economic zone had led to military confrontations between the two sides," the official Xinhua News Agency said, quoting a Defense Ministry statement.