Placing of aerial photography marks has been fully completed in Abu Dhabi Island and Greater Abu Dhabi City, while work is up and running in completing and intensifying both horizontal and vertical networks for survey control points according to the approved project plan.
What does SCP stand for?
SCP stands for Survey Control Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCP
We have 601 other meanings of SCP in our Acronym Attic
- Sun Certified Programmer
- Sunnyvale Community Players (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Supercooling Point
- Supernova Cosmology Project
- Supplier Change Proposal
- Supply Chain Planning
- Support Center Pacific
- Support Center Practices Certification (Software Support Professionals Association)
- Supporting Collaborative Process
- Surety Company of the Pacific (Encino, CA)
- Sustainable City Plan (Santa Monica)
- Sustainable Communities Program (various organizations)
- Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Sustainment Curriculum Portfolio (US Air Force)
- Sutton Core Process (airframe materials fabrication)
- Swindon Communication Project
- Swiss Cheese Plant
- Swiss Cultural Programme
- Switch Control Processor
- Switch-Module Configuration Protocol (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, permitted deviations from construction works the accuracy of which the survey should assure and assess, should remain independent from the location of the survey control points.
With the introduction of DFCS, the battery only requires survey control points to initialize the system.
The surveyor can convert the geographic coordinates to Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) and then establish a survey control point (SCP).
Not only does the network of reference stations collect GPS information to monitor the movements of the earth's crust to millimeter accuracy, it also provides accurate survey control points to Japanese surveyors, who will be able to access surveying data through an online bulletin board service.
Another important use of the remote stations is to provide accurate survey control points to Japanese surveyors, who will be able to access surveying data through an online bulletin board service.