What does SIOM stand for?
SIOM stands for Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIOM
We have 3 other meanings of SIOM in our Acronym Attic
- Supervision, Inspection & Overhead
- Società Italiana di Odontoiatria Infantile (Italian: Italian Society of Pediatric Dentistry)
- Società Italiana per l'Organizzazione Internazionale (Italian)
- Students Islamic Organisation of India (est. 1982)
- Sun Insurance Office, Ltd.
- Sea Ice-Ocean Modeling
- Seattle Institute of Oriental Medicine (Seattle, WA)
- Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Sinhgad Institute of Management (Pune, India)
- Software Input/Output Manual
- Surface Ionization Organic Mass Spectrometry
- Shut in Over Night (oil drilling)
- Solent Investment Opportunity Network (Portsmouth, UK)
- Standard Input Output Norms (Director General of Foreign Trade; India)
- Stuurgroep Integraal Overlandvliegen Nederland (Dutch: Steering Group Cross Country Flying Netherlands)
- Stichting Interacademiale Opleiding Organisatiekunde (Dutch educational foundation; organization studies; Netherlands)
- Sales & Inventory Operations Planning (sales demand forecasting & operations planning operation rates & resources)
- SCSI I/O Processor
- Secure Identification Operating Procedure
- Sheltered Instruction Observation Protocol