Prior Information Notice: social work and related services Short description of nature and quantity or value of supplies or services: Surrey County Council is currently undertaking a review of its Adult Social Care sourcing/placement function, who place social services packages of care.
What does SCC stand for?
SCC stands for Surrey County Council (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCC
We have 1277 other meanings of SCC in our Acronym Attic
- Sunrise Critical Care (Eclipsys Solutions)
- Sunset Congregational Church (Miami, Florida)
- Supply Chain Consultants (various organizations)
- Supply Chain Council
- Supply Chain Council (US DoD)
- Supply Condition Code
- Supply Control Center
- Supreme Chamber of Control (audits; Poland)
- Supreme Constitutional Court (various locations)
- Supreme Court of Canada
- Surry Community College
- Surveillance Coordination Center
- Suspension Cell Culture
- Sustainable Computing Consortium (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Swedish Cultural Center (Seattle, WA)
- Switching Control Center
- Sydney City Council (Australia)
- Symbolic Computation and Cryptography (International Conference)
- Synchronous Channel Check
- Syndicat du Cirque de Création (French: Union Circus Design; est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Surrey Police and Surrey County Council have released details of the excuses given by drivers as part of a campaign targeting the use of mobile phones while behind the wheel.
Surrey county council, which was responsible for Gloria's care, said: "This tragic event is already being urgently looked at by Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board.
D (A Child)  Court of Appeal Ward, Stanley Burnton & Elias LJJ 14 May 2012 EWCA Civ 627 D's mother was a teenage girl who had been taken into care by Surrey County Council and was being housed by them with foster carers in Kent.
In May last year the company was found guilty of two counts of "engaging in a misleading commercial practice" in a prosecution brought by Surrey County Council Trading Standards.
One shopkeeper was fined pounds 16,000 after Surrey County Council seized bottles of fake Glen's Vodka which was found to contain 235 times more methanol than the legal limit allowed.
PEDAL power has become as important as horsepower for several staff at Kempton racecourse after the management adopted a green travel plan that is being operated in conjunction with Surrey County Council and aims to encourage people to visit the site in an environmentally friendly manner.
amp;#8221; Jim Burton, Axiell's Managing Director, said: “We are delighted to have been able to offer an innovative and extremely cost-effective service to Surrey County Council which we believe will result in improved services for the people of Surrey.