MSM), today signed a definitive merger agreement to create PicisMSM, a worldwide provider of the most comprehensive and proven information technology solutions for health care providers to automate the entire surgical and critical care environments.
What does SACC stand for?
SACC stands for Surgical and Critical Care
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SACC
We have 213 other meanings of SACC in our Acronym Attic
- South Arkansas Community College (El Dorado)
- Southeast Alaska Conservation Council
- Stand Alone Common Core (US Army BNCOC)
- Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (Canada)
- Standard Australian Classification of Countries (Australia)
- Strategic and Advanced Computing Center
- Student Academic Consulting Center
- Substance Abuse Control Committee
- Supplemental Air Carrier Conference
- Supporting Arms Coordination Center
- Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce of USA, Inc. (Alexandria, VA)
- Syndicat des Agents Correctionnels du Canada (Union of Canadian Correctional Officers)
- Scottish Advisory Committee on Credit and Access (UK)
- Scottish Association of Careers Counselors and Advisors
- Secret Anti-Castro Cuban Army
- South Australian Crohns & Colitis Association, Inc.
- Southern Arizona Child Care Association
- Strategic Air Command Communications Area
- South African Climate Change, Analysis, Interpretation and Modeling
- Southern African Centre for Cooperation in Agricultural Research and Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
VSM's continuous non-invasive blood pressure technology is designed to cost-effectively provide this vital information to all surgical and critical care patients.
PrimeSource is the premier surgical distributor, and has the only nationwide sales and marketing organization focused on the specialty surgical and critical care marketplaces.