Vascular research work was annually presented at the Surgical Research Society, the younger presenting the work with their mentor in the background.
What does SRS stand for?
SRS stands for Surgical Research Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRS
We have 552 other meanings of SRS in our Acronym Attic
- Subrate Switch
- Sumatran Rhino Sanctuary
- Sun Remote Services
- Supplemental Reboost System
- Supplemental Restraint System (airbag)
- Supplementary Restraining System (airbags)
- Supply Response Section
- Support Requirements System (US NASA)
- Supported Residential Services (Australia)
- Surface Rescue Swimmer
- Surveillance and Response Support (EU)
- Survivable Remote Site (Cisco)
- Suspend Restore System
- Sussex Record Society (UK)
- Svenska Rhododendronsällskapet (Swedish: Swedish Rhododendron Society)
- SVT Resolution Simulator
- Switch Request to Send (Hekimian)
- Sybase Replication Server
- Synchrotron Radiation Source
- System Requirement and Specification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Society of Developmental Biology, the Surgical Research Society of Australasia, the Society of University Surgeons and the 7th International Conference on Limb Development & Regeneration.
This was also the title of his presentation at the Surgical Research Society and the abstract was published in the South African Journal of Surgery in 1984.