Under this, Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) in collaboration with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) sent a Marketing Study Mission to Japan including Chairman and vice-Chairman of Surgical Instruments Manufacturers Association of Pakistan (SIMAP) so that they could understand the Market access requirements and regulatory procedures and disseminate the same information among their members.
What does SIMAP stand for?
SIMAP stands for Surgical Instruments Manufacturers Association of Pakistan (est.1958)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIMAP
We have 5 other meanings of SIMAP in our Acronym Attic
- Single Individual Massively Destructive
- Somali Institute of Management & Administration Development
- Simulation and Analysis Facility (USAF)
- Simulation and Animation for Interactive Design
- Surat Ijin Masuk Kawasan Konservasi
- Simulation Management
- Science et Ingénierie des Matériaux et Procédés (French: Science and Engineering Materials and Processes)
- Secure Internet Message Access Protocol (computing)
- Similarity Matrix of Proteins (database of protein-sequence similarities)
- Société Industrielle de Maroquinerie et Plastique (French: Society of Industrial Leather and Plastic; Tunisia)
- Système d'information sur les Marchés Publics en Suisse (French: information system on the public markets in Switzerland)
- Spatial Interpolation and Mapping of Rainfall (weather initiative; South Africa)
- Shipboard Inventory Management Analysis Reporting System
- Sonar In-Situ Mode Assessment System
- Sudan Integrated Mine Action Services
- School Immersion Master of Arts in Teaching (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Superstar Invitational Martial Arts Tournament (Florida)
- Shipboard Integrated Monitor & Test System
- Service and Information Management Board (Canada)
- Shaking in My Boots
Samples in periodicals archive:
Project Director TUSDEC Sadia Masood said this while talking to App here at Surgical Instruments Manufacturers Association of Pakistan (SIMAP).