The Surgical Case Review Committee had been reviewing surgery morbidity and mortality cases for several years.
What does SCR stand for?
SCR stands for Surgical Case Review (medicine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCR
We have 413 other meanings of SCR in our Acronym Attic
- Summary Care Record (National Health Service; UK)
- Summary Control Report (US Navy)
- Super Coupe Romande (French hockey tournament)
- Supplementary Concept Record (US NIH)
- Supplier Change Request
- Supply Chain Relationship (logistics)
- Supply Chain Reliability
- Supreme Court Reporter
- Surface Contour Radar
- Surface Coverage Ratio (land development ratio of impervious cover to the overall lot area)
Samples in periodicals archive:
have been formalized into the JCAHO hospital requirements for Surgical Case Review, Blood Usage Review, Drug Usage Evaluation, Medical Record Review, and Departmental Monitoring & Evaluation of Quality and Appropriateness of Care.
Drell accompanied by one or two older members of the Surgical Case Review Committee.