The inspectors looked at the Victoria's A&E, the medical and surgical admissions unit, the day intervention unit and Wards 6, 9, 10, 15, 42, 43, 44 and 51.
What does SAU stand for?
SAU stands for Surgical Admissions Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAU
We have 73 other meanings of SAU in our Acronym Attic
- Splitter Amplifier Unit
- Spring Arbor University (Spring Arbor, Michigan)
- Squadron Augment Unit (active reservists augmenting a fleet or training squadron)
- St. Ambrose University (Davenport, IA)
- Standard Advertising Unit (newspapers; publishing)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- State Agricultural University (India)
- Superficie Agricola Utilizzata (Italian: Utilized Agricultural Area)
- surface agricole utile
- Surface/Search Attack Unit
- Synchronous Attachment Unit
- San Angelo Umpires Association (San Angelo, TX)
- Sarawak Alumni of the University of Adelaide (est. 2002; Sarawak, Malaysia)
- Students' Association of the University of Adelaide (Australia)
- Southern Alliance for the Utilization of Biomass Resources (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Search and Attack Unit Commander
- South Asia Union Catalogue (bibliography)
- Stimulated Area under the Curve
- Student Autonomous Underwater Challenge-Europe (underwater vehicle design competition)
- Schools at Universities for Climate and Energy (Berlin, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These included how efficiently patients were managed through the accident and emergency department and how quickly patients were admitted into the medical and surgical admissions units.
This handbook offers quick access to vital information needed by medical students and clinicians working in emergency departments and surgical admissions units.