The RBS15 Mk3, jointly produced and marketed by Sb and DBD, is a heavy weight Surface-to-Surface Missile system with a range of more than 200 km and the added capability to combat land targets.
What does SSMS stand for?
SSMS stands for Surface-To-Surface Missile System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSMS
We have 27 other meanings of SSMS in our Acronym Attic
- South Seminole Middle School
- South Spencer Middle School (Rockport, IN)
- Spark Source Mass Spectroscopy
- Special Services Management System (Sprint)
- Speed Short Message Service (cell phones)
- SQL Server Management Studio (Microsoft)
- Standard Survivable Message Set (message format for missile warning sensors)
- Sultry Singin' Men of Soul (Chicago, IL band)
- Supplier Selection and Management System
- Supply Support Management System
- Symantec Security Management System
- State Stock Market and Securities Commission (Ukraine)
- Southwest Symposium on Mixed-Signal Design
- SQL Server Management Studio Express (Microsoft)
- Surface-to-Surface Mission
- Social Services Management and Support Service
- Strategy and Senior Management Services Unit (United Kingdom)
- SQL Server Management Studio Express
- Sarasota School of Massage Therapy (Sarasota, FL)
- Satan Stole My Teddybear (music review website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vessels, he said, carry a surface-to-surface missile system, and are also fitted with a main gun forward and small gun located aft.
Mostafa Izadi, called Moghaddam a "founder of the Guard's surface-to-surface missile systems.
Surface-to-surface missile systems were destroyed in the southern zone as well as the surface-to-air and communications systems that have been hit in the past.
and British warplanes patrolling Iraq's southern no-fly zone on Tuesday bombed an Iraqi surface-to-surface missile system.
The RBS15 Mk3, jointly produced and marketed by Saab and DBD, is a heavy weight Surface-to-Surface Missile system with a range of more than 200 km and the added capability to combat land targets.
As Project Director 'PRITHVI', he steered the design, development, production and induction of first indigenous Surface-to-Surface missile system 'PRITHVI', into armed forces.
A much lighter VL surface-to-surface missile system is the Eads/LFK Polyphem-S, which has been selected as the light anti-ship missile for Germany's K-130 frigates.