It should be noted that in such landscapes, the groundwater catchment boundaries may not coincide with the boundaries of the surface water catchment (Clarke et al.
What does SWC stand for?
SWC stands for Surface Water Catchment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWC
We have 183 other meanings of SWC in our Acronym Attic
- Strike Warfare Commander (usually seen as STWC)
- Strike Warfare Coordinator
- Strong-Willed Child
- Sub-Working Group
- Subject, Wills and Company (Oak Brook, IL; now SWC Technology Partners)
- Submarine Wives Club (online forum)
- Super-Wide Camera
- Supreme War Council
- Surface Warfare Commander
- Surface Warfare Coordinator
- Surge Withstand Capability
- Sustainable World Coalition (Earth Island Institute; Berkeley, CA)
- Swell/Wave Current (US DoD)
- Swiss Watch Company (Houston, TX)
- Switch Combining
- Sydney Water Corporation (Australia)
- Southwest Consortium for Mathematical and Life Sciences
- Slepian-Wolf Coded Nested Lattice Quantization (electrical engineering)
- Constructionman Apprentice, Steelworker Striker (Naval Rating)
- Saddlers Woods Conservation Association (Oaklyn, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therefore, although cells B5, C5, D5, and ES are outside the topographic or surface water catchment boundary, they have subsurface potential to affect cell A1 hydrologically.