What does SSIOD stand for?
SSIOD stands for Surface Stress Induced Optical Deflection
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Solid State Inertial Measurement Unit
- Scottish Social Inclusion Network (est. 1998; UK)
- Social Services Information Network (est. 1986; now the Association of Social Care Communicators; UK)
- Solar Student Information Network (solar energy)
- Student Success in Nursing (El Paso Community College School of Nursing; El Paso, TX)
- Student Support Information Note (UK)
- Specialty Steel Industry of North America
- Shared Service Implementation Office (Queensland, Australia)
- Social Studies Institute of Ohio (Department of Education; Ohio)
- Source Synchronous Input/Output (high speed interface)
- Student Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (UK)
- Savings and Stock Investment Plan
- Sensor Site Implementation Plan
- Sensor System Improvement Program
- Seven Stars in Paradise (musical comedy)
- Ship Support Improvement Program/Project
- Shuttle Student Involvement Program (NASA)
- Simple Session Initiation Protocol.
- Site Specific Installation Permit