Surface quality control issues can give rise to a variety of NVDs-such as organic and inorganic residues, metallic contaminants and process-induced charging-which can lead to significant yield loss and are undetectable by optical inspection systems.
What does SQC stand for?
SQC stands for Surface Quality Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SQC
We have 45 other meanings of SQC in our Acronym Attic
- Scantron Quality Computers (Birmingham, AL)
- Schema Questionnaire for Children (psychology)
- Scottish Qualifications Certificate (record of student's academic achievements)
- Sediment Quality Criteria
- Singapore Quality Class
- Software Quality Control
- Special Qualification Certificate (various locations)
- Statistical Quality Control
- Student Quality Circle (various locations)
- Supplier Quality Commodity (various companies)
- Syndicat Québécois de la Construction (French: Quebec Construction Union; Canada)
- Semi-Quantitative Comparative Analysis
- Standards and Quality Control Authority (various locations)
- Savannah Quarters Country Club (Pooler, GA)
- Semiclassical Quantization by Circuit Counting
- Students' Quality Control Circle (learning process)
- Sultan Qaboos Cultural Center (Middle East Institute; Oman)
- Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and People (business slogan)
- Scottish Qualifications and Credit Framework
- Sultan Qaboos Centre for Islamic Culture (Oman)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These systems provide 100% surface quality control that supports even the fastest production speeds and meets the strictest of quality standards.
Principal Engineer, Mining Geology, while the surface quality control program is supervised by Martin Demers, geo.