b) shows surface permanent magnet motor with non-salient rotor type.
What does SPM stand for?
SPM stands for Surface Permanent Magnet (motor)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPM
We have 463 other meanings of SPM in our Acronym Attic
- Sum-Power Minimization
- Summary for Policy Makers
- Sun Pointing Mode
- Sun Presentation Minimizer (free software)
- Super Memoratus (Latin: Mentioned Above; codices and manuscripts)
- Super Paper Mario (Wii game)
- Super Pursuit Mode (Knight Rider TV Show)
- Supply Chain Management
- Support Manager
- Suspended Particulate Matter
- Sustainability Performance Management (SAP BusinessObjects)
- Sustainable Project Management
- Switch Performance Monitoring System
- Switch Power Module (Telabs)
- Switching and Processing Module (Tachion)
- Syndicat de la Presse Magazine (French: Press Syndicate Magazine)
- Syndrome Prémenstruel (French: Premenstrual Syndrome)
- System Performance Model/Modeling
- System Performance Monitor (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The strategic directions for solutions that we found using the contradiction matrix (***) are: 1) Employing the mechanical oscillation--a possible solution with buried permanent magnet; the transformation chain being decreased--permanent oscillatory machine with surface permanent magnets.
shows surface permanent magnet motor with non-salient rotor type (Bowen et al.