Kulumbetov's experience also includes working for Halliburton as a Surface Data Logging Engineer and Tengizchevroil Fields Development Project as a Deputy Manager.
What does SDL stand for?
SDL stands for Surface Data Logging
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SDL
We have 190 other meanings of SDL in our Acronym Attic
- Structure Description Language
- Structured Design Language
- Studio Daniel Libeskind (architecture firm; various locations)
- Sturm der Liebe (German: Storm of Love)
- Subcontractor Data List
- Sundsvall, Sweden - Sundsvall (Airport Code)
- Superimposed Dead Load
- Supplementary Defect List
- Supplier Document List
- Supported Distance Learning (various locations)
- Sustainable Development Law
- Switched Delay Line (fiber optics)
- Symbian Developer Library (computing)
- Synchronous Delay Line
- System Description Language
- System Design Laboratory
- System Design Language
- Systems Development Laboratory (JPL)
- Specification and Description Language Graphical Representation (also seen as SDLGR)
- Specification and Description Language Phrase Representation (ITU-T, also seen as SDLPR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOUSTON -- Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) has been awarded a contract by ConocoPhillips for directional drilling, logging-while-drilling (LWD) and surface data logging (SDL) services to help develop the high temperature Jasmine discovery in the central North Sea.