The ostensible purpose of the June 2011 MOU was to enhance environmental review coordination between the agencies for pending Section 404 permit applications for Appalachian surface coal mining activities.
What does SCMA stand for?
SCMA stands for Surface Coal Mining Activities
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCMA
We have 35 other meanings of SCMA in our Acronym Attic
- Station Configuration Monitoring Application
- Steering Committee on Mine Action
- Stilton Cheese Makers Association
- Stream-Controlled Medium Access
- Student Construction Management Association
- Subcarrier Multiple Access
- Summary Court Martial Authority
- Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives (Canada)
- Supply Chain Management Association
- Surface Coal Mining Act of 1977
- Surface Coal Mining Application
- Surya Citra Media Tbk
- Sussex County Medical Associates (Newton, NJ)
- Sustainment Cost Management Annex
- Switzerland County Marriages
- Systems Communications Management Association
- South Carolina Medical Association Alliance (Columbia, SC)
- Solano County Mosquito Abatement District (Fairfield, CA)
- Sun Certified Mobile Applications Developer
- Southern California Municipal Athletic Federation (El Monte, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Celtic Energy's website, the company is the successor in South Wales to the former British Coal Corporation that was privatised by the Government in 1994 and was responsible for all of British Coal's surface coal mining activities in South Wales.
According to Celtic Energy's website, the company is the successor in South Wales to the former British Coal Corporation which was privatised by the Government in 1994 and was responsible for all of British Coal's surface coal mining activities in South Wales.