a leading supplier of semiconductor wafer monitoring equipment, today announced that it has shipped one of its SCA-3000 surface charge analyzer systems to a 300mm wafer fabrication facility in Japan.
What does SCA stand for?
SCA stands for Surface Charge Analyzer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCA
We have 856 other meanings of SCA in our Acronym Attic
- Sun Crypto Accelerator (various companies)
- Superior Cerebellar Artery
- Supplemental Coolant Additive
- Supplemental Crew Alert
- Supplementary Credit Approval (UK)
- Supply Chain Alliance
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Support Center Analyst (various companies)
- Supreme Council of Antiquities (Egypt)
- Surf Camp Australia
- Sustainable Community Action (various locations)
- Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
- Swedish Committee for Afghanistan
- Swedish Concrete Association
- Switchgear and Controlgear Assembly
- Sydney Catchment Authority (Australia)
- Symposium on Computer Architecture (various locations)
- Synchronous Clock Adjustment
- System Communication Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
SemiTest's SCA-2500 Surface Charge Analyzer system has an installed base of nearly 200 systems worldwide.
The company's SCA-2500 Surface Charge Analyzer system has an installed base of nearly 200 systems worldwide.