LOCH FYNE 750ml milkChopped 50g plain 50g butter 4 heads of washed leeks, finely diced 8 large Maris Pipers potatoes, peeled parsley 2 smoked haddock and diced onions, diced full fat fillets of 24 surf clams Seasoning HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT.
What does CLB stand for?
CLB stands for Surf Clam (FAO species code)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLB
We have 110 other meanings of CLB in our Acronym Attic
- Contractors Licensing Board (various states)
- Converged Load-Balancer
- Corentin Le Bozec (French home improvement company)
- Crash Locator Beacon
- Creepy Little Bastard (WWF)
- Criminal Law Brief (American University; Washington, DC)
- Current Licensing Basis
- Cute Little Baby
- Cute Little Bunnies
- Cyclo Loisir de la Bièvre (French cycling club)
- Channel-Level Balance Optical First Routing
- Clearfil Liner Bond 2 (dental self-etching primer)
- Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment
- Canadian Log Builders' Association (now International Log Builders' Association; est. 1974)
- Church of the Lutheran Brethren of America (since 1900; Fergus Falls, Minnesota)
- Clara Barton National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Commercial Leasing Brokers Association (Austin, TX)
- Country Land and Business Association (UK)
- Certified Lender Business Banker
- Clear Lake Boys Basketball (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Past requirements for clam diggers to count surf clams on the boat for federal regulators and recount them at the dock for state regulators, for example, have been eliminated, as have regulations that stopped funeral homes from serving food at receptions.
in undulated surf clams Paphia undulata from the Gulf of Thailand.
For mains, choose from fillet of cod with surf clams, sea vegetables and vermouth; risotto primavera; Thai baked bass with tamari, mirin and wild ginger; and char-grilled veal chop with asparagus and anchovy butter.
According to the nonprofit organization Food and Water Watch, "The surf clam and ocean quahog fishery in the mid-Atlantic became so consolidated that one firm controlled 27 percent of the available quota.
The hotel's cuisine trades on its seaside location, offering an array of selections including oysters shucked to order, live surf clams and prawns steamed table-side over hot rocks, as well as local sea bass.
20 Chirasi Don - tuna, salmon, caviar, prawn, surf clam, cucumber, wasabi pounds 9.
It will smother the crabs and surf clams that are vital to the survival of foraging surf fishes and shorebirds.