Ishaq bin Ahmed al- Busaidi, Chairman of the Supreme Court, Deputy Chairman of the Judicial Supreme Council and Head of the Judicial Administrative Affairs Council today received a Palestinian judicial delegation headed by Ali al-Muhanna, Head of the Supreme Judicial Council in the State of Palestine, who is currently visiting the Sultanate.
What does SJC stand for?
SJC stands for Supreme Judicial Council (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SJC
We have 72 other meanings of SJC in our Acronym Attic
- South-East Asia Japan Cable System (consortium)
- Sri Jagannath Center (India; est. 1998)
- St John's College High School (Washington, DC, Est. 1851)
- St Joseph's College
- St Jude's College
- St. James Church (various locations)
- St. James College
- St. John of the Cross (various locations)
- St. John's College (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- St. Joseph's Convent (Port of Spain, Trinidad)
- Supreme Judicial Court (Massachusetts)
- Swedish Jaguar Club (Sweden)
- San Juan County Water Conservation District
- Sage Junior College of Albany (New York)
- Saint John Construction Association, Inc.
- San Jacinto Christian Academy (Amarillo, TX)
- San Juan Citizens Alliance (Durango, CO)
- South Jackson Civic Association
- South Jersey Cultural Alliance
- St Juliens Creek Annex (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 (BNA)-- President of the Supreme Judicial Council and the Cassation Court Salem bin Mohammed Al Kuwari has patronised a celebration marking Bahrain Women's Day.
In his word marking the occasion, Fahd highlighted the historical evolution of the Supreme Judicial Council in Lebanon, and its close relation with the French legal system, as well as the challenges facing Supreme Judicial Councils in the world, "which necessitates judicial cooperation at the international level, for the sake of ensuring justice, more understanding, alertness and equitability, speed and responsibility," he added.
RAMALLAH, April 25, 2013 (WAFA) -- The Ramallah Magistrate Court Thursday remanded three employees of the Supreme Judicial Council held on charges of corruption for 15 days, according to the head of Council's media center.
The judiciary Authority announced, yesterday the issuance of the law of the Supreme Judicial Council after publicizing it in the Official Gazette of Iraq.
The King praised the judges as guarantors of rights and freedoms as he received at Sakhir Palace Supreme Judicial Council deputy chairman and Court of Cassation president Shaikh Khalifa bin Rashid Al Khalifa, Attorney-General Dr Ali bin Fadhel Al Buainain, members of Public Prosecution and judges.
He sent a letter to the Supreme Judicial Council to affirm that his resignation resulted from pressures whether directly or indirectly.
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Members of the State of Law (Dawlat al-Qanoon) bloc withdrew from the parliament's session on Saturday , protesting the attempt to vote on the Supreme Judicial Council bill without the Federal Court draft law.