THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA will hear the landmark fishing-rights case of the Lax Kw'alaams band.
What does SCOC stand for?
SCOC stands for Supreme Court of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCOC
We have 55 other meanings of SCOC in our Acronym Attic
- Science Center of Connecticut (West Hartford, CT)
- Scripps College of Communication (Ohio University)
- Second Coming of Christ
- Security Committee of Cabinet (Australia)
- Simi Church of Christ (Bakersfield, CA)
- Standard Conditions of Contract
- Sudanese Church of Christ
- Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified (Swiss watch standards)
- Supplier Code of Conduct (various companies)
- Supply Chain Operations Cell
- System Control and Operations Concept
- South Central Ohio Computer Association
- Standing Committee of Officials of Consumer Affairs (Australia)
- Southern Cape Old Car Club
- Subcommittee On Control of Compromising Emanations
- Servizio di Coordinazione per la Lotta Contro la Criminalità su Internet (Italian: Coordination Unit for the Fight Against Cybercrime; Switzerland)
- Steering Committee on Clinical Information Technology (now Council on Clinical Information Technology)
- South Central Ozark Council of Governments (Missouri)
- Selective Class of Call Screening Supplement (AT&T Competitive Local Exchange Carrier)
- Schedule Commercial Operation Date
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Supreme Court of Canada has settled the question of automatic bans on media reporting of bail hearings if the accused person asks for one under s.
But the Supreme Court of Canada said in its decision Patrick "abandoned his privacy interest when he placed his garbage for collection at the rear of his property where it was accessible to any passing member of the public.
Child support payments can be changed when the payer parent has a change in income and the award can be retroactive to the date that the change occurred, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled.
The Supreme Court of Canada has ruled unanimously that a Sikh elementary school student may carry a ceremonial dagger while at school.
Following the Supreme Court of Canada ruling, the United church will continue to pay 25 per cent of validated claims, with the government paying the remaining 75 per cent.
Another First--TEI Files Affidavit with Supreme Court of Canada On February 6, 2004, TEI filed an affidavit with the Supreme Court of Canada in support of a company's appeal of a decision denying its amendment of a notice of appeal.
SUPREME COURT OF CANADA GIVES MERCER FAVORABLE RULING VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct.