The Government of Canada today launched a public on-line consultation with Canadians to seek their views and input, to help inform the Government s response to the Supreme Court of Canada decision in Bedford v.
What does SCC stand for?
SCC stands for Supreme Court of Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCC
We have 1277 other meanings of SCC in our Acronym Attic
- Sumitomo Chemical Company (est. 1913; Japan)
- Sunrise Critical Care (Eclipsys Solutions)
- Sunset Congregational Church (Miami, Florida)
- Supply Chain Consultants (various organizations)
- Supply Chain Council
- Supply Chain Council (US DoD)
- Supply Condition Code
- Supply Control Center
- Supreme Chamber of Control (audits; Poland)
- Supreme Constitutional Court (various locations)
- Surrey County Council (UK)
- Surry Community College
- Surveillance Coordination Center
- Suspension Cell Culture
- Sustainable Computing Consortium (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Swedish Cultural Center (Seattle, WA)
- Switching Control Center
- Sydney City Council (Australia)
- Symbolic Computation and Cryptography (International Conference)
- Synchronous Channel Check
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Supreme Court of Canada has ruled against random alcohol testing in the workplace in the court's first consideration of the issue.
The Supreme Court of Canada has refused to hear the Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation's bid to block a ruling on Shell's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion in northern Alberta.
Canada, in which the Supreme Court of Canada disallowed Ms.
Brown observed that the Supreme Court of Canada has adopted a contrasting concept of human dignity.
Child support payments can be changed when the payer parent has a change in income and the award can be retroactive to the date that the change occurred, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled.
The Supreme Court of Canada has ruled unanimously that a Sikh elementary school student may carry a ceremonial dagger while at school.
Following the Supreme Court of Canada ruling, the United church will continue to pay 25 per cent of validated claims, with the government paying the remaining 75 per cent.