The Supreme Council of Kenya Muslims condemned the attacks, saying that "all places of worship must be respected," and chairman Abdulghafur El-Busaidy said: "We want to send our condolences, and we are sad that no arrests have been made yet.
What does SUPKEM stand for?
SUPKEM stands for Supreme Council of Kenya Muslims
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Superintendent's Urban Principal Initiative (student professional development program; Florida)
- Support Identification
- Naval Supply Pier (US Navy)
- Sheffield University Plasmasphere Ionosphere Model
- Supervising Inspector Naval Material
- Supply Inspection
- Supplementary Intelligence Report
- Supplemental Programmed Interpretation Report
- Supplementary Phase Interpretation Report
- Supplementary Photo Interpretation Report
- Secure User Plane Location (wireless standard)
- Sherwood Utilities Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Stuff Unemployed People Like (blog)
- Support Plan
- Surveillance Program, Lethal Chemical Agents and Munitions
- Shared-Use Path Level of Service
- Simulated/Submerged Underwater Partial Launch System
- Service User Profile Management (Open Mobile Alliance)
- Spolecensky Ucelna Pracovni Mista (Czech: Socially Desirable Jobs)
- Super User Privilege Management (computer security)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In partnership with the Supreme Council of Kenya Muslims, the Embassy sponsored the Third Annual International Conference of Islamic Scholars in Drug Demand Reduction in Mombasa in July 2011.
In April 2003, the Supreme Council of Kenya Muslims (SUPKEM) withdrew from the Ufungamano Initiative, an interfaith movement that helped spur the constitutional review process.