In a statement to Saba, while he was heading to India on Friday, the chairman of the Supreme Commission for Elections and Referendum Judge Mohammed al-Hakimi said that Yemen's participation in this event comes in response to an invitation by the Chief Election Commissioner of India.
What does SCER stand for?
SCER stands for Supreme Commission for Elections and Referendum (Yemen)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCER
We have 12 other meanings of SCER in our Acronym Attic
- System for Circuit Evaluation & Prediction of Transient Radiation Effect
- South Carolina Educators for Practical Use of Research
- School Cultural Elements Questionnaire (Australia)
- Student Course Experience Questionnaire (Nagoya University; Japan)
- Secondary Certified Emission Reduction (EU)
- Social Context of Education Research (est. 2006)
- Spinal-Sciatic Evoked Response
- Standing Commission on Ecumenical Relations
- Standing Committee for Economic Reconstruction
- Standing Council on Energy and Resources (Australia)
- Integrated Software Cost Estimation and Risk Assessment
- Senate Committee on Environment, Recreation and the Arts
- Shanghai Commission of Ethnic and Religious Affairs
- Sharon's Cultural, Educational, Recreational Association (Orem, UT, USA)
- Sheila Christian Emergency Response Association
- Sonoma County Employees' Retirement Association
- South Carolina Emergency Relief Administration
- Student Center for Educational Research and Advocacy
- Système de Communication et d’Établissement de Relevés relatifs aux Adjudications (French)
- Somali Canadian Education Rural Development Organization (humanitarian organization; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SANA'A, 26 May -- The Supreme Commission for Elections and referendum announced its schedule to register the voters in the electronic registry for upcoming election, slated for February, 2014.
| SANAA, Feb 19 (KUNA) -- The Yemeni President of Foreign Relation sector in the Supreme Commission for Elections and Referendum (SCER), Dr.
19 (Saba)- The President of Foreign Relation sector in the Supreme Commission for Elections and Referendum (SCER), Dr.
18 (Saba) - The UN envoy to Yemen Jamal bin Omar praised Saturday the great efforts and final arrangements made by the Supreme Commission for Elections and Referendum (SCER) for the early presidential election on 21 February.
3- Reshuffling the Supreme Commission for Elections and Referendum.
SANA'A, Jan 22 (Saba) - Chairman of the Supreme Commission for Elections and Referendum SCER Muhammad al Hakimi met on Saturday with the visiting UN delegation led by Helen Clark, Administrator of the United Nations Development Programme.
Chairman of the Supreme Commission for Elections and Referendum (SCER) Khalid al-Sharif met on Wednesday with a mission from the European Union Headquarters in Brussels headed by Philippe Jacques.