Both patients were treated with supracricoid partial laryngectomy with cricohyoidoepiglottopexy.
What does SCPL stand for?
SCPL stands for Supracricoid Partial Laryngectomy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCPL
We have 111 other meanings of SCPL in our Acronym Attic
- Sun Certified Programmer for Java (computing)
- Safety Cover Patch Kit (spa/swimming pool product)
- Santa Cruz Public Library (California)
- Schenectady County Public Library (New York State)
- Scott County Public Library (Georgetown, KY)
- Senior Commercial Pilot's License (UK)
- Shelter Canadian Properties Limited (est. 1990)
- Sioux City Public Library (Sioux City, IA)
- Société Civile des Personnels de Libération (France)
- St. Catharines Public Library (Canada)
- System Configuration Provisioning List
- South County Public Library District (Brussels, IL)
- St. Charles Public Library District (Illinois)
- Scoop Loader
- Sacramento County Public Law Library
- Sevier County Public Library System (Sevierville, TN)
- Section for Certified Public Management
- Senior Clinical Project Manager (various locations)
- Smart Card Personalization Manager
- Stanford Certified Project Manager (Stanford Advanced Project Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3,4) Supracricoid partial laryngectomy obviates the need for permanent tracheostomy, does not result in significant swallowing dysfunction, and preserves reasonable voice quality.