With more than 10,000 companies and organisations throughout the UK supporting and encouraging over 8,000 volunteer Reservists, SaBRE - Supporting Britain's Reservists and Employers - encourages businesses to support employees who are keen to be reservists.
What does SaBRE stand for?
SaBRE stands for Supporting Britain's Reservists and Employers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SaBRE
We have 17 other meanings of SaBRE in our Acronym Attic
- Shallow-water Assault Breaching System
- Single Access Bilateral Resources Enterprise
- Single Army Battlefield Requirements Evaluator
- Society for All British Road Enthusiasts
- Software Architecture Based Requirements Engineering
- Space Agricultural Biology Research and Education Institute (NASA)
- Store Access Bus Recording Equipment
- Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation (Scotland)
- Supplier Advanced Business Relationship (Aerospace)
- Supply Analysis for Better Responsiveness & Effectiveness
- Surveillance and Automated Business Reporting Engine
- Synergistic Air-Breathing Rocket Engine (Reaction Engines Ltd.)
- Ship Alteration Budget Reporting and Evaluation System
- South African Banking Risk Information Centre
- SADC (Southern Africa Development Community) Bean Research Network
- Space Atmospheric Burst Reporting System
- Standard Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting System
- San Antonio Blues Society (San Antonio, TX)
- Search and Booking System (travel)
- Soiuz aktivnoi bor’bys samoderzhaviem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Glass bending specialist Novaglaze Gardner & Newton Ltd, based at Queen's Mill Road, Lockwood, received a certificate from SaBRE - Supporting Britain's Reservists and Employers - for being a supportive employer of the Armed Forces Reserves.
It was part of the Ministry of Defence's new employer support campaign, Sabre - Supporting Britain's Reservists and Employers.