Jacobs will develop and manage program strategies and acquisition plans; support systems engineering, logistics and test activities; provide business management services; and assist in systems interoperability and migration efforts.
What does SSE stand for?
SSE stands for Support Systems Engineering (Sprint)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SSE
We have 275 other meanings of SSE in our Acronym Attic
- Structural Systems and Engineering
- Student Special Events (various organizations)
- Subspace Emissary (gaming; Smash Bros.)
- Substantial Shareholder Exemption (finance)
- Sum of Squared Error
- Sum of Squares due to Error
- Sun Sensor Electronics
- Sunrise Sports and Entertainment
- Supervisor's Safety Education
- Support System Evaluation
- Sussex School of Education (UK)
- Sygate Secure Enterprise (software)
- System Safety Engineering
- System Status Evaluation
- Systematic Software Engineering (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Systems Security Engineering
- Systems Security Engineering Capability Maturity Model
- SIGINT Support Element/Electronic Warfare Element
- Streaming SIMD (Single Instruction Multiple Data) Extensions 2 (Intel Pentium 4)
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (Intel Pentium 4 Prescott)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The winners for each category are: ACQUISITION Joint Services Lightweight Standoff Chemical Agent Detector Team, Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical Biological Defense Team award for innovation in the employment of a comprehensive M & S approach to support systems engineering analysis.
These multiple award contracts are anticipated to provide a very flexible, efficient, and effective means of competitively acquiring various COTS material/equipment and associated services that will support systems engineering, integration, large-scale fabrication, Non-Developmental Item (NDI) procurement, and interim repair and maintenance (i.
Under this contract, the Fullerton-based unit of Hughes will perform all on-site installations at Department of Defense facilities and will also support systems engineering, systems test, software development, integrated logistics support and training.