Their tours use small scale lodging, local transportation, support locally owned businesses, and incorporates community-based ecotourism projects into its tours.
What does SLOB stand for?
SLOB stands for Support Locally Owned Businesses (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLOB
We have 3 other meanings of SLOB in our Acronym Attic
- Secured Lease Obligation Bond
- Segments Left On Base
- Separate Line of Business (rules for testing retirement plans)
- Silly Little Oracle Benchmark
- Slow Ball (cricket ball delivery)
- Slow Moving or Obsolete Stock/Inventory
- Slow Optical Buffer
- Structured Large Object (programming)
- Super Lazy Organic Blogging (System)
- Superio-Lateral Outcropping Bonegraft
- Switch with Large Optical Buffers (optical networking)
- Slobodan Milosevic (former Yugoslavia leader)
- Study Leaders Own Bible Study (religious program)
- Salt Lake Olympic Committee
- Salt Lake Organizing Committee (Olympics)
- Sea Line of Communications (US DoD)
- Sea Lines of Communication
- Senior Leader Orientation Course (US Air Force)
- Skilled Level of Care
- Software Lines of Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Support locally owned businesses, hotels, restaurants and other services.
To ensure Eugene's uniqueness, prosperity and viability, we need to keep and support locally owned businesses.