com)-- This multi-chapter eLearning session on Tuesday October 9, addresses how competitive intelligence professionals can support identification of adjacent markets where there is opportunity for growth.
What does SUPIDEN stand for?
SUPIDEN stands for Support Identification
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Superlattice DEVice
- Super High-Energy Transport
- Socialist Union of Popular Forces (political party; Morocco)
- Solidarity for the Urban Poor Federation (Cambodia)
- Squatter and Urban Poor Federation (est. 1993; Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Supply Flight (USAF)
- Streamline Upwind Petrov Galerkin
- States United to Prevent Gun Violence
- Superintendent's Urban Principal Initiative (student professional development program; Florida)
- Naval Supply Pier (US Navy)
- Sheffield University Plasmasphere Ionosphere Model
- Supervising Inspector Naval Material
- Supply Inspection
- Supplementary Intelligence Report
- Supplemental Programmed Interpretation Report
- Supplementary Phase Interpretation Report
- Supplementary Photo Interpretation Report
- Supreme Council of Kenya Muslims
- Secure User Plane Location (wireless standard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This partnership will be operationalized immediately, with the establishment of a management committee that will support identification and implementation of collaborations on global health and agricultural development projects.
In any case, if such a BRM were used to support identification, each collection locality or source of included material would need to be individually vouchered.
To further support identification of at-risk members, Medica will also use other types of data such as provider referrals, self referrals and health risk assessments.
The research also aims to support identification of new, associated decontamination technologies.
This collaboration will enable PHP developers to create applications that support identification and authentication, including single sign-on for a broad range of website users, including those using Windows CardSpace.
Health plans can identify what type of specialty drug protocols are being used in the community to support identification and dissemination of best practices.
The grant, in part, is to support identification of which antigens of the Alternaria fungus are responsible for the inflammation of chronic sinusitis (CS).