Nearly 80 percent of the support group users were female, most (86 percent) were currently depressed, and nearly all had been diagnosed with depression.
What does SPTG stand for?
SPTG stands for Support Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPTG
We have 2 other meanings of SPTG in our Acronym Attic
- Sodium-Pump Test Facility
- Spectrum Policy Task Force (FCC)
- Strategic Planning Task Force
- Student Political Task Force
- Sustainable Procurement Task Force (UK)
- Salcha Parent Teacher Group (Fairbanks, AK)
- Service Provider Technology Group (India)
- Shenzhen Public Transportation Group (China)
- Strategic Planning Task Group (Ontario, Canada)
- Subcutaneous Pancreatic Tissue Grafts
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1984, she assumed command of the 5th Transportation Company, 45th Support Group at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
A support group for young women with cancer is scheduled 7-8:30 p.
Depressed adults who frequently use Internet support groups are more likely to resolve their depression, compared with those who use Internet support groups less frequently according to Thomas K.
TORONTO -- Family Service Association of Toronto and three other agencies in Ontario are engaged in a pilot Virtual Caregivers Support Group project.
Earlier investigations of cancer patients suggested that those in social support groups become less anxious and depressed, experience less physical pain, and even live longer (SN: 11/4/89, p.
A weekly support group is an effective vehicle for easing the adjustment of family members of new residents.
In its most recent survey of ISO 9000 registrars in North America, the National ISO 9000 Support Group discovered a price shakeout and increased success for companies seeking registration.