Recovery Program Highlights Danon explained the P&C recovery program in three main dimensions: --Resize: The North America region will save more than $100 million on an annual basis from reducing support function costs, including a 30% reduction in IT spending, 45% less facility costs and unutilized square footage, shared services savings from implementing a new accounting system and greater use of offshore for back-office transactions, a 30% decline in the use of subcontractors, and a revamping of the pyramid.
What does SFC stand for?
SFC stands for Support Function Cost (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFC
We have 390 other meanings of SFC in our Acronym Attic
- Student Finance Corporation
- Student for Christ
- Sturt Football Club (South Australia)
- Sub-Frame Connector (auto suspension)
- Subjective Fidelity Criteria
- Sugarcane Feeds Centre (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Sumitomo Forestry Company (Japan)
- Super Famicom (video game console)
- Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
- Supplementary Feeding Centre
- Supreme Fighting Circuit (anime)
- Surface Ship Command
- Surface Wind Speed (weather reports)
- Sustainable Food Center (Austin, TX)
- Sustainable Furniture Council (High Point, NC)
- Switch Fabric Controller (Nortel Shasta)
- Sydney Ferries Corporation (Australia)
- Syndrome de Fatigue Chronique (French: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Synovus Financial Corp. (Columbus, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Axiom will continue to function for clients as it has for the past four years yet will benefit from administrative and support function cost efficiencies, Schuster added.