Eurogse offers a comprehensive range of products meeting ground support equipment requirements at the keenest prices.
What does SER stand for?
SER stands for Support Equipment Requirement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SER
We have 234 other meanings of SER in our Acronym Attic
- Spherical Equivalent Refraction
- Staples Easy Rebate
- State Education Reform (various organizations)
- State Secretariat for Education and Research (Switzerland)
- Statistical Error
- Structural Engineer of Record
- Student Economic Review (journal; Trinity College Dublin)
- Su Eminencia Reverendísima (Spanish: His Eminence)
- Subscriber Edge Router (Shasta Networks)
- Supination External Rotation (type of fracture)
- Support Equipment Requirements Sheet
- Supportability Evaluation Report
- Surface Equivalente Radar (French: Radar Cross Section; stealth)
- Symbol Error Rate (similar to BER)
- Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables (French: Renewable Energy Union; est. 1993)
- Syndicat des Equipements de la Route (French: Union of Road Equipment)
- System Element Review
- System Evaluation Record
- System Evaluation Report
- System Evolution Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pre-EMD contract would have been a useful mechanism to start logistics planning that would include defining support equipment requirements and using ACTD test data to populate a spares planning model.
Tools can be accessed by part number, support equipment requirements documentation number or national stock number.