Her previous duty stations include Defense Energy Support Center, Alexandria, Va; Defense Energy Support Center Pacific, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; USNS Niagara Falls (T-AFS 3); Fleet and Industrial Supply Center, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Naval Inventory Control Point, Philadelphia; USS Kitty Hawk (CV 63); United States Pacific Command, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, Md.
What does SCP stand for?
SCP stands for Support Center Pacific
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCP
We have 601 other meanings of SCP in our Acronym Attic
- Subsystem Control Port
- Sumitomo Chemical Philippines
- Summer Career Placement
- Sun Certified Professional
- Sun Certified Programmer
- Sunnyvale Community Players (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Supercooling Point
- Supernova Cosmology Project
- Supplier Change Proposal
- Supply Chain Planning
- Support Center Practices Certification (Software Support Professionals Association)
- Supporting Collaborative Process
- Surety Company of the Pacific (Encino, CA)
- Survey Control Point
- Sustainable City Plan (Santa Monica)
- Sustainable Communities Program (various organizations)
- Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Sustainment Curriculum Portfolio (US Air Force)
- Sutton Core Process (airframe materials fabrication)
- Swindon Communication Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naval Fleet Technical Support Center Pacific (FTSCPAC) in San Diego, California has purchased the SWANview(TM) Portable System for pre-deployment inspections of shipboard mechanical systems including gas turbine engines and gearboxes.