From July 1963 to May 1966, he was Assistant Force Supply Officer for Transportation on the Staff of Commander Naval Forces, Europe, with headquarters in London, England, after which he was assigned duty afloat as Supply Officer of USS Enterprise (CVA(N)65).
What does S4 stand for?
S4 stands for Supply Officer (Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of S4
We have 6 other meanings of S4 in our Acronym Attic
- Regimental Operations and Training Officer/Supply Officer
- Sequentially Sampling Sediment Trap
- Smart Structural Systems Technologies
- Software Systems Safety Working Group
- Logistics/Embark Office (USMC)
- NATO SG/2 Shareable (Fire Control) Software Suite
- Secondary 4 (various locations)
- Sleep Mode 4 (hibernation computer sleep mode)
- Stainless Sanitary Space System
- Supersonicsoundscapes (event promotions/record store)
- Sum 41 (band)
- Scouting for All
- Saturn V Third Stage
- Services for Business Ltd. (Northamptonshire, UK)
- Skype for Business (online communications)
- Solutions for Business (software company; Uganda)
- Stay for Breakfast (hotel promotional code)
- Stuffing for Brains (polite form)
- Sianel Pedwar Cymru (Welsh: Channel 4 Wales; TV station; UK)
- Skate for Cancer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The supply officer provides each division with an inventory from SHIMS monthly, the RPPO updates the inventory and return it to the supply officer.
At sea, he served as supply officer of the aircraft carrier, USS Ranger (CV 61), 1987-89; of the nuclear guided missile cruiser, USS Long Beach (CGN 9), 1982-84; and as the aviation supply officer aboard the aircraft carrier, USS Constellation (CV 64), 1976-78.
From 1974 to 1976, Craft was a senior supply officer on the USS White Plains, replenishing the Seventh Fleet in the Gulf of Tonkin and South China Sea with food, repair parts and other supplies.
The conference will feature general session presentations from Charlotte Diener, vice president and chief supply officer, Global Supply Chain Operations at ON Semiconductor; Stephen Perrine, manager of Logistics IT Development at Sprint; Ellen Martin, vice president of Supply Chain Systems at VF Corporation; Pallab Chatterjee, president, i2 Solutions Operations; and Michael McGrath, i2 chief executive officer and president.
His following assignments include serving as Supply Officer, Naval Special Warfare Unit TWO, Stuttgart, Germany; Supply Officer aboard USS Crommelin (FFG 37); Logistics Advisor, Royal Saudi Naval Forces Eastern Fleet, Jubail, Saudi Arabia; Operations Officer, FISC Jacksonville, Fla.
Navy Commander and Supply Officer with 22 years of U.
His other duty stations include Curriculum Manager and Instructor, Transportation Management Division, Navy Supply Corps School; Department Head, USS Fife (DD 991); Navy Liaison, Headquarters, Air Mobility Command in support of Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom; Assistant Supply Officer aboard USS Theodore Roosez'elt (CVN 71); Supply Operations Officer and Force Ordnance Logistics Officer, Commander, Naval Surface Forces Atlantic; including a seven month Individual Augmentee (IA) assignment as a Staff Joint Petroleum Officer, Logistics Directorate (J4t, HQ US Central Command at McDiIl Air Force Base, Tampa Fla.