Satnos Fuels Officer, Naval Station, Rota, Spain LT Reynaldo Santos has served as Division Officer on board the USS Boxer (LHD 4), as the Squadron Support and Supply Management Officer, Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron 24 (MALS-24), Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii, and as a Fuels/Operational Logistics Intern, Naval Operational Logistics Support Center Petroleum, Fort Belvoir, Va.
What does SMO stand for?
SMO stands for Supply Management Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SMO
We have 122 other meanings of SMO in our Acronym Attic
- Stores Management Overlay
- Strategic Management and Organization
- Strategic Management Office (various locations)
- Strategic Mobility Office (USMC term: MEF level and above mobility planners)
- Stratégie et Management des Organisations (French: Strategy and Organization Management)
- Strong Motion Observation
- Study Management Organization
- Suction Module (oil exploration)
- Supervising Medical Officer
- Supply Management Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
HE HAS A BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE FROM FAYETTEVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY AND IS A GRADUATE OF THE BASIC NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER COURSE, THE FIELD ARTILLERY OFFICER BASIC COURSE, THE QUARTERMASTER OFFICER ADVANCED COURSE, THE STANDARD PROPERTY BOOK SYSTEM-REDESIGN COURSE, THE SUPPLY MANAGEMENT OFFICERS COURSE, AND THE ARMY COMBINED ARMS AND SERVICES STAFF SCHOOL.
Research Question 6: What Is the Relationship Between the Reporting Level of the Highest Procurement or Supply Management Officer and Current and Expected Design Features?