Summary: The leadership of DP World's flagship Jebel Ali Port has been recognised by winning of the prestigious Shipping Port of the Year award at the annual Supply Chain and Transport Awards, or Scata 2012 .
What does SCATA stand for?
SCATA stands for Supply Chain and Transport Awards (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCATA
- Synchronized COA Authoring Tool
- System Calibration and Test
- System Commonality Analysis Tool
- Systematic Causal Analysis Technique (systematic method of analyzing the basic causes of accidents)
- Systems Consolidation of Accessions & Trainees
- Special Category 1
- Special Category I Differential GPS
- Society for Computing and Technology in Anaesthesia
- South Carolina Athletic Trainers' Association
- Student Camp and Trip Advisors
- Security Control of Air Traffic & Navigation Aids
- South China Academy of Tropical Crops
- Simulated Computer Assisted Teaching Environment (SCATE® Technologies, Inc.)
- South Carolina Association of Teacher Educators
- State of California Association of Teacher Educators
- Students Concerned about the Environment (est. 1987; Central College; Pella, IA)
- Sulfur Chemistry in the Antarctic Troposphere Experiment
- Simcoe County Alliance to End Homelessness (Canada)
- Security Control of Air Traffic And Electromagnetic Radiations
- Societat Catalana de Terminologia (Catalan: Catalan Society of Terminology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the 2nd Annual Supply Chain and Transport Awards 2008, Jafza walks away with 'Outstanding Achievement of the Year' &* 'Industrial Area of the Year' Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza) was presented with the 'Outstanding Achievement of the Year' award, and walked away, for the second consecutive year, with the 'Industrial Area of the Year' award on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 at the Supply Chain & Transport Awards 2008, the leading celebration for the region's shipping, cargo and logistics industries.