At QAD, we envision a reduction in supply chain response time from six weeks to six hours, and the AIAG's initiative represents tremendous progress toward reducing cost and balancing supply with demand for lean operations.
What does SCRT stand for?
SCRT stands for Supply Chain Response Time
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCRT
We have 21 other meanings of SCRT in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Centre for Research on Social Justice (UK)
- Surveillance and Conflict Resolution Systems Panel (now Aeronautical Surveillance Panel; International Civil Aviation Organization; Canada)
- Single Channel RF Transceiver
- Social and Community Responsibility Theory (psychology)
- Social Care Recruitment and Training (UK)
- Society of Cleaning and Restoration Technicians (Leesburg, GA)
- South Cumbria Rivers Trust (UK)
- Standard Contract Reconciliation Tool (MOCAS contracts)
- Sub-Capacity Reporting Tool (IBM mainframes)
- Subscribers Circuit Routine Test
- South Central Rural Telephone Cooperative
- South Central Regional Transit District (New Mexico)
- Southern California Rapid Transit District
- South Central Regional Technology in Education Consortium
- Shasta County Regional Transportation Planning Agency (California)
- Southern California Regional Transit Training Consortium (Long Beach, CA)
- Scene Release Unpacker
- Scientific Computing Research Unit (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Screenwriters Community of Rutgers University
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deployed in concert with our flagship ERP solution, the module brings the benefits of advanced production principles to even the lower tiers of the supply chain, and delivers on our vision for reducing typical supply chain response time from six weeks to six hours.
At QAD, we envision a reduction in supply chain response time from six weeks to six hours, and after more than two decades' focus on solving real-world manufacturing problems, QAD remains intensely committed to advancing automotive industry standards that will make that vision reality.