Examples of relevant topics include, but are not limited to: * Supply chain sustainability in emerging markets * Cross-cultural supply chain integration and power issues * Infrastructure and logistics issues * Supply chain quality management in emerging markets * Quality recalls and supply chain implications * Role of national culture in cross-cultural supply chains * Ownership and government issues * Supply chain security and risk management * Collaborative innovation in supply chain networks * Supply chain risk assessment in emerging markets THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS AUGUST 31, 2013 Manuscripts must conform to JSCM style guidelines and submission requirements.
What does SCQM stand for?
SCQM stands for Supply Chain Quality Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCQM
- Ski Clube Quinta Grande (Portuguese: Ski Club Quinta Grande; est. 1997)
- Superficial Chronic Quiescent Gastritis
- South Carolina Quarter Horse Association
- Slow Continuous Quality Improvement (anesthesia)
- Stream Crossing Quality Index (water quality)
- Supplier Continuous Quality Improvement (Intel)
- Structured Card Query Language
- Supreme Court of Queensland Library (Australia)
- Southern California Quarterly Meeting (religious group; Quakers)
- Supersymmetric Classical and Quantum Mechanics (physics)
- Swiss Clinical Quality Management
- Southern Colorado Quarter Midget Association
- Student Component Qualifications Objectives (academic evaluation template; New Zealand)
- Smoking Cessation Quality of Life
- South Carolina QSO Party (amateur radio)
- Strictly Convex Quadratic Programming
- Society of Chief Quantity Surveyors (UK; est. 1974)
- Sunshine Carousel Quilt Shop (Grantham, New Hampshire)
- Scaled Quail (bird species Callipepla squamata)
- General Service, Supply Corps (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite this, fresh produce supply chain quality management has lagged behind other industries in the test and measurement arena, in part because test machines have a hard time measuring the taste and texture of fresh produce.
This paper investigates the relationship between supply chain quality management practices, as well as the direct and indirect effects of these practices on firm performance.
Housed in one of China's largest and most secure data centers, the new infrastructure is currently supporting major manufacturing companies in their use of eSPC--InfinityQS' Web-based solution for enterprise and supply chain quality management.
Northwest Analytical (NWA) invited AMS to present their results in a webcast on Supply Chain Quality Management.
a provider of supply chain quality management services.
InfinityQS International will provide show participants an opportunity to preview the latest advancements in quality systems technology designed to support corporate supply chain quality management needs.